This weeks projects will go over how to make an applique beach bag on my Ricoma EM-1010. I choose to embroider “hello summer” on my bag, but you can add a name, monogram, or any other saying you would like. We will be going over how to use applique alphabets to create the design you want. I will also go over using a multi-needle machine with a mighty hoop. Bags are easiest to hoop and embroider on a free arm machine, but if you have a smaller flatbed, it still can be done.
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. All opinions are my own and I only promote products that I use and love.
Applique Beach Bag Supplies:
- Bailey Applique Font & I Love Glitter font use coupon code KARLIE to save 35% off of your order. Expires 6/17/22 at 11:59pm est
- get future coupons for AKidzCreation by joining their Facebook Group
- Embrilliance Essentials
- Large Canvas Bag
- Tear Away stabilizer. Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- here is another brand I have used from Amazon
- Ricoma EM-1010 Embroidery Machine
- 8×13 Mighty Hoop (Call 262-257-0930 and use coupon code KARLIE BELLE to get free shipping within the contiguous US)
- Disappearing Ink Fabric Marker Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Fabric for Applique
- Heat n Bond Lite
- Mini Iron
- Applique Scissors Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- 75/11 Ball Point Needle Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Embroidery Thread Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Pre-wound Bobbin for Ricoma
- Tide Pen
Remember if you are ever interested in getting a Ricoma, please reach out to me. My referral link will save you $100 off your order and I have a special Ricoma Owners Facebook group with free training for those who order their machine through me 😁.
You can checkout all of my previous Sip & Stitch projects here. I look forward to chatting with you the next time I am live. You can get info on all of my upcoming projects on the Sip & Stitch Homepage. I am live on my YouTube channel every other Friday night with a new tutorial 😁.
🌟🌟🌟I now have a direct contact at Sewing Machines Plus whenever you have questions about products or are ready to buy a new machine. Call Jean at 800-401-8151 Ext: 139 or email her at [email protected] Tell her Karlie Belle sent you 😘.
Thanks for stoping by!
Leave a Reply