We are taking a break from embroidery this week to play with another craft that I love, sublimation. I will be using my sublimation printer along with some designs I found on Creative Fabrica, to make some sublimation dance shirts & keychains for all the little girls that dance with my daughters as presents for their revue. I will go over some of the basic steps and supplies you need for sublimation along with what kind of blanks you need to use.
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. All opinions are my own and I only promote products that I use and love.
Sublimation Dance Shirts & Keychains Supplies:
- Epson EcoTank Printer
- I have the ET-2760 but can use almost any model. Just make sure your model is listed to work with the sublimation ink
- Sublimation Ink
- Sublimation Paper
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Heat Press
- Tape Dispenser
- Parchment Paper
- Polyester Shirts
- Sublimation Keychains
- Designs used:
- 5,6,7,8 Dance Design
- Glitter Background Design
- Dance Design for Keychain
- Watercolor Background for Keychain
- Child font for Keychain
- If you love Creative Fabrica as much that I do then I highly suggest getting their All Access Subscription! You can use my REFERRAL LINK to get your first 7 days for only $1 then 35% off the list price after. It gives you access to EVERYTHING on their site 🤩
- I will be using Adobe Illustrator however you can use any program and Silhouette Studio is a great free program along with Inkscape
I am teaming up with Creative Fabrica to GIVEAWAY a Sublimation starter kit including the Epson ET-2760 printer, Sublimation ink & Sublimation paper 🥳. Follow the following steps to be entered to win:
- Go to Creative Fabrica’s website and download the Free Summer Quotes SVG Bundle
- To download it you need to log in to your Creative Fabrica account, alternatively create a new account for free. You can easily do this by following the steps after pressing download.
- Leave a comment on the free design page with what you wish to make with the freebie. For example: This design will look so cute for my new summer t-shirt collection!
- Leave a comment down below in this Facebook post and hit the like button 👍.
This giveaway is sponsored by Creative Fabrica, and the giveaway is not affiliated with Epson, Cosmos Ink, or A-Sub paper.
The winner will be drawn and announced Friday July 8th, 2022. Good Luck!!
You can checkout all of my previous Sip & Stitch projects here. I look forward to chatting with you the next time I am live. You can get info on all of my upcoming projects on the Sip & Stitch Homepage. I am live on my YouTube channel every other Friday night with a new tutorial 😁.
🌟🌟🌟I now have a direct contact at Sewing Machines Plus whenever you have questions about products or are ready to buy a new machine. Call Jean at 800-401-8151 Ext: 139 or email her at [email protected] Tell her Karlie Belle sent you 😘.
Thanks for stoping by!