This weeks project we will be going over how to embroider bathing suits. I absolutely love the look of a monogrammed bathing suit on little kids, so I will be using a 2/3T girls 2 piece bathing suit for this project. This project can be done on any machine and is even 4×4 hoop friendly, however I will be demonstrating it on my Brother Persona and use my Durkee EZ Frames.
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. All opinions are my own and I only promote products that I use and love.
Monogrammed Bathing Suit Supplies:
- Elegant Circle Monogram Embroidery Font
- Get additional 20% off when you spend $12 or more plus get a FREE Font!!
- I used this Vine Monogram font on the black striped bathing suit in my example picture.
- Girls 2 piece bathing suit
- Blanks Boutique also carries cute seersucker bathing suits
- Tear Away stabilizer. Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- here is another brand I have used from Amazon
- Spray Adhesive
- Disappearing Ink Fabric Marker Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Water Soluble Topper
- Durkee EZ Frames for Persona/ Alliance
- 75/11 Ball Point Needle Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Embroidery Thread Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Pre-wound Bobbin for Persona/ Alliance
- Fuse So Soft (like Tender Touch) Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
You can checkout all of my previous Sip & Stitch projects here. I look forward to chatting with you the next time I am live. You can get info on all of my upcoming projects on the Sip & Stitch Homepage. I am live on my YouTube channel every other Friday night with a new tutorial 😁.
🌟🌟🌟I now have a direct contact at Sewing Machines Plus whenever you have questions about products or are ready to buy a new machine. Call Jean at 800-401-8151 Ext: 139 or email her at [email protected] Tell her Karlie Belle sent you 😘.
Thanks for stoping by!