This week for Sip & Stitch I will be giving you a sneak peak on what’s inside the August Perfectly Pieced subscription box. I will show you all of the goodies inside along with how to put together this months quilt block design in the hoop using my Brother PE800 embroidery machine.
I am officially in my new craft room now, although I haven’t completely emptied the old one yet 🤣. I still have a lot of work to do but I am loving the new layout and the extra storage that I have in this new room. I will give you a little look around during this LIVE video 😁.
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. All opinions are my own and I only promote products that I use and love.
August Perfectly Pieced Supplies:
- Perfectly Pieced Subscription
- You have the option to get either the physical box delivered to your door with all of the goodies I show you, or you can just get the digital subscription where you can download all of the designs and beautiful PDF instruction
- You can skip any month you want. I will always give you a sneak peek of the box a week or 2 before they are released so that you can see if you love it or wan to skip. You will not be charged for the months you skip.
- Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine
- No Show Poly Mesh stabilizer, choose Fusible No Show in the size you want. Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Kimberbell Paper Tape
- Quilt Batting Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Applique Scissors Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- 75/11 Ball Point Needle Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Embroidery Thread Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Pre-wound Bobbin
- Rotary Cutter
- Cutting Mat
- Mini Iron
- Wool Pressing Mat
- Creative Grids Stripology Ruler
- Kimberbell Orange Pop Ruler Square Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Kimberbell Orange Pop Ruler Rectangle Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
I have continued working on this project and used Clear Blue Tiles to finish the quilting and make this a table topper or wall hanging. I did a demonstration on how to use Clear Blue tiles in my CF Fans membership group. All I have left to do is the binding 😁.
You can checkout all of my previous Sip & Stitch projects here. I look forward to chatting with you the next time I am live. You can get info on all of my upcoming projects on the Sip & Stitch Homepage. I am live on my YouTube channel every other Friday night with a new tutorial 😁.
🌟🌟🌟I now have a direct contact at Sewing Machines Plus whenever you have questions about products or are ready to buy a new machine. Call Jean at 800-401-8151 Ext: 139 or email her at [email protected] Tell her Karlie Belle sent you 😘.
Thanks for stoping by!