October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and for this weeks Sip & Stitch we will be making in the hoop awareness bracelets that we can gift to our friends and family effected by this horrible disease. I will also go over some other fun bracelets designs for Halloween and how to make multiple bracelets in one hooping so that you get the most out of your time… and stabilizer 😂. This a a great beginner in the hoop project and can be made on any machine in as little as a 4×4 hoop. I will be using my Brother PE800 to demonstrate how to make this fun project.
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. All opinions are my own and I only promote products that I use and love.
In the Hoop Awareness Bracelet Supplies:
- Hope Bracelet design from Bad Bobbin
- use coupon code KARLIEYT15 to save 15% off any bracelet design. The code is one time use only.
- Embrilliance Essentials
- Tear Away stabilizer. Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- here is another brand I have used from Amazon
- Faux Leather/ Cork/ Embroidery Vinyl
- Applique Scissors Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Micro Tip Scissors for cutting vinyl
- 75/11 Ball Point Needle Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Embroidery Thread Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Pre-wound Bobbin
- Kam Snap Table Press
- 2.5mm Punch for Press
- 3/16 Eyelet Hole Punch Kit
- Leather Punch Tool
- Elastic Cord
You can checkout all of my previous Sip & Stitch projects here. I look forward to chatting with you the next time I am live. You can get info on all of my upcoming projects on the Sip & Stitch Homepage. I am live on my YouTube channel every other Friday night with a new tutorial 😁.
🌟🌟🌟I now have a direct contact at Sewing Machines Plus whenever you have questions about products or are ready to buy a new machine. Call Jean at 800-401-8151 Ext: 139 or email her at [email protected] Tell her Karlie Belle sent you 😘.
Thanks for stoping by!