Hocus Pocus is my all time favorite Halloween movie. When I found out a sequel was being release on Sept 30th, I was excited like a kid in a candy shop 😂. To celebrate this awesome occasion, I want to make a Sanderson Sister’s Bed & Breakfast Garden Flag. I remembered admiring a witch trio applique at Marmiebee Designs and thought that would be perfect for my garden flag. I will be doing this project on my Baby Lock Altair using the large 9.5 x 9.5 inch hoop. The witch applique design also comes in a 5×7 size option so that you can tailor this project to fit the machine and hoop size you have.
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. All opinions are my own and I only promote products that I use and love.
Hocus Pocus Garden Flag Supplies:
- Witch Trio Applique use coupon code KarlieBelle to save 20% off your order
- Fonts used
- Embrilliance Essentials
- Burlap Garden Flag
- Tear Away or Wash Away stabilizer. Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- here is another brand I have used from Amazon
- Spray Adhesive
- Water Soluble Topper Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Disappearing Ink Fabric Marker Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Fabric for Applique
- Heat n Bond Lite
- Mini Iron
- Wool Pressing Mat
- Applique Scissors Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- 75/11 Ball Point Needle Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Embroidery Thread Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Pre-wound Bobbin
You can checkout all of my previous Sip & Stitch projects here. I look forward to chatting with you the next time I am live. You can get info on all of my upcoming projects on the Sip & Stitch Homepage. I am live on my YouTube channel every other Friday night with a new tutorial 😁.
🌟🌟🌟If you are interested in upgrading to a new and bigger machine, I now have a direct contact at Sewing Machines Plus if you have questions or are ready to purchase a new machine. Call Jean at 800-401-8151 Ext: 139 or email her at [email protected] Tell her Karlie Belle sent you 😘.
Thanks for stoping by!
Leave a Reply