I know this can turn into a very heated discussion, but I love Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes 🤣🤤. I know that everyone may not agree with how delicious they are, but you do have to admit they are cute. So when I saw these adorable in the hoop Christmas Tree Cake earrings design from my friend Melissa at Designs by Little Bee, I knew I had to make them! This is a super easy and beginner friendly project, especially if you have never done an in the hoop project. And it is 4×4 hoop friendly! I will be making this project on a new machine I recently got, the Brother NQ1700E. But this project can be made on any machine 😁.
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. All opinions are my own and I only promote products that I use and love.
In the Hoop Christmas Tree Cake Earrings Supplies:
- ITH Christmas Tree Cake Earrings Design use coupon code SIPANDSTITCH to save an extra 30% off a purchase of $5 or more
- Embrilliance Essentials (if you need to color sort, having this is helpful)
- Tear Away stabilizer. Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- here is another brand I have used from Amazon
- Brother NQ1700E
- 4×4 Hoop
- White Faux Leather
- Hobby Lobby in the Ribbon Section
- Paper Tape Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- 75/11 Ball Point Needle Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Embroidery Thread Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Pre-wound Bobbin
- Earring Hooks
- Jewelry Pliers
- Vinyl cutting Scissors Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- My KamSnaps Press and Bundle
- use coupon code KARLIEBELLE15 to save an extra 15% off
- Hole Punch Tool Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
🎅 Get more info on the Sip & Stitch Holiday Workshop **Coupon Code BF2022 to save 20% off
❤️ Join my Creative Fabrica Fans Membership page
💌 Sign up for my E-mail Newsletter
🧵 Join my Facebook Group for discussion and help on machine embroidery and crafting with vinyl
You can checkout all of my previous Sip & Stitch projects here. I look forward to chatting with you the next time I am live. You can get info on all of my upcoming projects on the Sip & Stitch Homepage. I am live on my YouTube channel every other Friday night with a new tutorial 😁.
🌟🌟🌟If you are interested in a Brother NQ1700E or any other machine, I now have a direct contact at Sewing Machines Plus if you have questions or are ready to purchase a new machine. Call Jean at 800-401-8151 Ext: 139 or email her at [email protected] Tell her Karlie Belle sent you 😘.
Thanks for stoping by!