We are changing things up a bit this week for Sip & Stitch and having our live at 10:30am cst for a Morning Edition. So bring your favorite coffee or tea and join me in making a really fun back to school applique shirt. This weeks project we will be going over how to incorporate Snack Cakes from Applique Alley into your applique name designs to give them a unique look. This project can be made on any machine, however I will be showing you on my Brother Persona.
I also stitched this design out on a piece of faux leather and used it to make a zippered bag. This was my first project sewing a bag from scratch and I’m so excited about the way it turned out 🤗.
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. All opinions are my own and I only promote products that I use and love.
Applique Snack Cakes School Shirt Supplies:
- Applique Alpha, I will be using Sugar Cakes Alpha, but there are lots of different ones to choose from.
- School Snack Cakes
- They also have a special letter C set that can be used in a lot of different ways
- Use coupon code SIPNSNACKCAKES to save 65% off all Snack Cakes from 8-19-22 through 8-26-22
- Embrilliance Essentials
- Blank Shirt or Dress
- No Show Poly Mesh stabilizer, choose Fusible No Show in the size you want. Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Tear Away stabilizer. Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- here is another brand I have used from Amazon
- Spray Adhesive
- Disappearing Ink Fabric Marker Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Durkee EZ Frames for Persona/ Alliance Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Fabric for Applique
- Heat n Bond Lite
- Mini Iron
- Wool Pressing Mat
- Applique Scissors Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- 75/11 Ball Point Needle Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Embroidery Thread Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Pre-wound Bobbin for Persona/ Alliance
- Fuse So Soft (like Tender Touch) Use coupon code “karliebelle” to save 10%
- Tide Pen
You can checkout all of my previous Sip & Stitch projects here. I look forward to chatting with you the next time I am live. You can get info on all of my upcoming projects on the Sip & Stitch Homepage. I am live on my YouTube channel every other Friday night with a new tutorial 😁.
🌟🌟🌟I now have a direct contact at Sewing Machines Plus whenever you have questions about products or are ready to buy a new machine. Call Jean at 800-401-8151 Ext: 139 or email her at [email protected] Tell her Karlie Belle sent you 😘.
Thanks for stoping by!
Leave a Reply